Construction Worker Jobs
Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc. is the leading provider of overseas employment in the Philippines. We provide end-to-end solutions for OFWs and their families, from pre-departure orientation to post-arrival assistance. We aim to provide our clients with a one-stop shop for all their overseas employment needs.
Uniplan has been in the business of overseas employment for over 25 years. We have placed thousands of Filipinos in good jobs abroad, and we are committed to helping our clients every step of the way.
We offer a comprehensive range of services to OFWs and their families, from pre-departure orientation to post-arrival assistance. We also provide guidance on job placement, work permits, and visa processing. In addition, we offer a wide range of ancillary services such as airport pick-up, temporary accommodation, and travel insurance.
We are proud to be the leading provider of overseas employment in the Philippines. We are committed to helping our clients every step of the way, and we will continue to be your one-stop shop for all your overseas employment needs.
Frame Construction Worker
- Vacancies: 30
- Salary per month: JPY 124,098 (Php 48,568 )
Job Description: Construction Worker
Construction workers are responsible for a variety of tasks, from manual labor to operating heavy machinery. The specific duties of a construction worker will vary depending on the project at hand, but there are some common duties that all construction workers can expect to perform. These include:
• Excavating sites using shovels and other hand tools
• Clearing debris from construction sites using wheelbarrows and other equipment
• Loading and unloading building materials using cranes, dollies, and other machinery
• Erecting scaffolding and other supports for buildings under construction
• Laying bricks, mortar, and concrete blocks to build walls and other structures
• Operating heavy machinery such as bulldozers, backhoes, and excavators
APPLY NOW: Hiring Chicken Farmers in UK – Apply now
Necessary Skills and Qualifications
Construction workers need to have a strong work ethic and be physically able to perform the strenuous tasks required by the job. Manual dexterity and good coordination are also important, as is the ability to follow directions accurately.
In addition to these personal qualities, construction workers must also possess certain technical skills. These include:
• Knowledge of safety protocols and OSHA regulations
• Ability to read blueprints and other technical drawings unsigned • Understanding of basic mathematics (for measuring purposes).
• Familiarity with power tools and other construction equipment.
• Class C driver’s license (for operating heavy machinery) drop. Employers usually require construction workers to have at least a high school diploma or GED. Some positions may also require formal training or certification in safety procedures or specific areas of expertise such as masonry or carpentry.
Principal / Employer: Sanaikumi Co.,Ltd. (Osaka)
Principal / Employer Address: Onohigashi 28-7 Osakasayamashi, Osaka-fu, Japan
Placement fee: This job has no placement fee
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3153466 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
AGENCY OFFICE ADDRESS
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8-911-8548 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of H.M.O. International Human Resources is located at G/F & 2/F No. 302 J.P Rizal St., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines