Frame Construction Workers
Japan is an island country in East Asia. It is situated in the northwest Pacific Ocean and is bordered on the west by the Sea of Japan, while extending from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north toward the East China Sea, Philippine Sea, and Taiwan in the south.
Are you interested to work in Japan? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because UNIPLAN OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT INC., a land-based recruitment agency that is one of the Philippines’ most experienced and best providers of staffing services worldwide, is currently looking for 30 frame construction workers. Applicants may apply on or before November 10, 2022.
Job Description: Frame Construction Workers
- Erect and dismantle temporary metal scaffolding on structures and building sites
- Fixing guard rails and safety netting
- Taking down the scaffolding after a job is finished.
- Unloading scaffolding equipment at the site
- Fixing the scaffolding to the building or structure to make it more stable, using short ‘tie tubes’
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- With Valid Passport, No Tattoo, Good Level of Physical Fitness.
How to apply
- How much do employees get?
Salary per month: JPY 124,098 (Php 48,568)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
- Address: G/F & 2/F No. 302 J.P Rizal St., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: Sanaikumi Co.,Ltd. (Osaka)
- Principal/Employer Address: Onohigashi 28-7, Osakasayamashi, Osaka-fu, Japan
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.