FINDSTAFF Placement Services, Inc. is a licensed land-based recruitment agency in the Philippines that strictly abides by the rules and regulations set by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
The company has been in the business of providing quality Filipino manpower to satisfied clients in different parts of the world since its establishment in 1993. With almost three decades of experience in the industry, Findstaff has placed hundreds of qualified Filipino workers in various countries like Canada, Taiwan, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
Why Choose FINDSTAFF?
When it comes to finding a placement agency that you can trust, look no further than FINDSTAFF. We are a licensed and accredited recruitment agency with an excellent track record. We have a team of professional recruiters who are knowledgeable and experienced in identifying the best candidates for the job.
We make sure that all our candidates go through a rigorous screening process before they are deployed. This includes an orientation seminar to prepare them for their upcoming overseas employment journey as well as pre-employment requirements such as medical examination and police/barangay clearance.
We also offer post-deployment assistance to all our deployed OFWs and their families. Our staff will make sure to stay in touch with you even after you have left for your work abroad to make sure that you are adjusting well to your new environment.
Job Description: Housemaid
The following is a list of some of the common duties expected of a housemaid:
– Cleaning the rooms, vacuuming carpets, mopping floors
– Dusting furniture and surfaces
– Polishing metal fixtures and fittings
– Washing down walls and ceilings
– Washing windows and mirrors
– Cleaning bathrooms and kitchens (including mopping floors)
– Emptying rubbish bins
– Doing the laundry (including washing, drying, ironing and folding clothes)
– Making beds
– Tidying up rooms
– Tending to plants
What are the qualifications?
The following are the qualifications needed to work as a maid in Hong Kong:
1. Must be 23 to 50 years old
2. With at least a high school diploma
3. With at least 2 years of work experience as domestic helper
4. Must have completed 40 hours of training from a TESDA-accredited center
5. With good moral character and physically fit to work
6. Must have no record of criminal conviction
7. Must be proficient in English or able to speak Cantonese
8. Can start working within 4 months from the date of application of their working visa
How much do employees get?
Monthly Salary: USD 400 (Php 23,365)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Findstaff Placement Services, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-212-LB-101016-R
- Address: 2/F, 2043 F. BENITEZ ST. BRGY 722, MALATE, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: AGENSI PEKERJAAN HR-ACCESS SND.BHD
- Principal/Employer Address: No. 19-04 BANGUNAN PJ 21 COMMERCIAL CENTRE, JALAN SS 3/39, PETALING JAYA 47300 SELANGOR MALAYSIA
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10325261
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.