In this guide, you will learn How to Use Kodi.
If you’re like most people, your cable bill is one of your largest monthly expenses. And if you’re really like most people, you never even watch half of the channels included in that bill. So why keep throwing your hard-earned money away on something you don’t even use? There’s a better way, and it’s called Kodi.
Kodi is a free and open-source media player software application. It enables you to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local storage media and the internet. In short, it’s a cord-cutting solution that will save you a ton of money in the long run. Here’s everything you need to know about Kodi.
How Does Kodi Work?
Kodi is available for multiple operating systems and hardware platforms, with a software 10-foot user interface allowing users to access photos, videos, music, and websites from a distance. Users can also add custom repositories and install add-ons to extend Kodi’s functionality beyond that of a simple media player.
Kodi has been designed to work with almost any type of digital media file including MP3s, CDs, DVDs, and Blu-Rays. It also supports streaming protocols such as SMB, NFS, FTP, HTTP(S), MMS/RTSP,. And thanks to its support for third-party add-ons like Netflix and Hulu, Kodi can do even more than just play your local media files.
Is Kodi Legal?
Yes! Kodi is 100% legal to use. HOWEVER, some of the add-ons available for Kodi are not legal. Therefore, it is important to only install add-ons from reputable sources. Additionally, we do not condone the misuse of Kodi for illegal streaming purposes.
How to Use Kodi on Your TV Box
Installing Kodi on Your TV Box
Kodi is available for free from the Kodi website. To install Kodi on your TV box, follow these steps:
1. Visit the Kodi website and download the latest version of Kodi for your TV box.
2. Follow the instructions on the Kodi website to install Kodi on your TV box.
3. Once you have installed Kodi, launch it and then follow the instructions below to configure it for use.
Once you have installed Kodi, you’ll need to configure it before you can start using it. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Select Settings from the main menu.
2. Select System Settings from the settings menu.
3. Select Add-ons from the system settings menu.
4. Enable Unknown Sources so that you can install third-party add-ons for Kodi.
5. Return to the main menu and select Add-ons from the settings menu.
6. Select Install from Repository from the add-ons menu.
7. Select Kodi Add-on Repository from the list of repositories.
8. Browse through the list of add-ons and select the ones that you want to install. Be sure to read the descriptions carefully so that you know what each add-on does before you install it.
9. Once you have selected all of the add-ons that you want to install, return to the main menu and select Videos from the Add-ons menu . This will take you to a list of all of the video content that is available through your installed add-ons . Simply select the video that you want to watch and it will begin playing in full screen mode.
10. If you want to watch a movie or TV show in a specific language , select that option from the Audio/SubtitleTrack drop – down menu before starting playback. If no specific language track is available, subtitles may be available in another language. To enable subtitles, select Enable Subtitles/CC from the Audio/Subtitle Track drop – down menu while playback is occurring. A list of subtitle options will appear; simply select the one that you want to enable.
Conclusion on How to Use Kodi
Kodi is an incredibly powerful tool that can completely change the way you consume digital media. Not only is it legal to use, but it’s also free and easy to set up. So why keep throwing your hard-earned money away on something you don’t even use? There’s a better way, and it’s called Kodi.