Social Workers in Ireland
As you know, there are many recruitment agencies that Philippine citizens can register with. So, you may be wondering why you should choose Chesham Recruitment Inc. Let us give you five good reasons.
First, you should choose Chesham Recruitment Inc. because we are registered with the SEC. This means that we are a legitimate company and follow all the laws and regulations the government sets.
We are also a licensed recruitment agency by the POEA. This means that we have passed their standards and they have accredited us as a reputable agency. We have a good reputation in the industry, as evidenced by our accreditation from the POEA.
We have a wide network of clients, which means we can offer you a variety of job opportunities. We also offer pre-departure orientation seminars (PDOS), which will help equip you with the necessary information and skills to work abroad.
Hiring 100 Social Workers in Ireland
- Vacancies: 100
- Salary per year: EUR 42,157.00 -60,724.00 (Around Php 2,440,020.75- 3,514,667.09)
- Deadline: Not Indicated
Duties of Social Workers in Ireland
The duties of social workers in Ireland vary depending on their clients’ needs. However, some common duties of social workers include:
– Assessing their clients’ needs and referring them to appropriate services
– Providing counseling and guidance to clients
– Advocacy for clients
– Liaising with other professionals, such as doctors or lawyers, to ensure that clients are getting the best possible care
– Keeping accurate records of their clients’ progress
– Providing reports to managers or other professionals as required
– Undertaking research into areas that may be relevant to their work
– Attending training courses to keep up-to-date with developments in the field of social work.
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required
- Candidates must be a Professional License(Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) holder.
- Must possess CORU registration or be working towards this.
Principal / Employer: CPL HEALTHCAREIRELAND’S CHILD AND FAMILY AGENCY
Principal / Employer Address: 8-34 Percy Place, Dublin ,lreland.
Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply For Social Workers in Ireland
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3T8IjO4 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
AGENCY OFFICE ADDRESS
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 750-0640; 750-0641; 750-0642 0or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Chesham Recruitment Inc. is located at Address, Philippines.